Sunday, August 1, 2010

some things I'm loving this week

Just a few this week...
1. This interview with Vincent Kartheiser, who plays Pete Campbell in Mad Men. He seems a touch dotty, in the most endearing way.

2. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon. This cream eyeshadow on a stick is absolutely beautiful, and looks a little something like the lovely Diane's eye makeup in this picture.

3. Niotillfem - quirky Swedish blogger Sandra's life is particularly enviable of late. She and her stylish, fun-loving friends have just returned from New York and are currently holidaying in the archipelago in Stockholm. I can't read Swedish but her beautiful photography speaks for itself.

4. Sarah Wilson's touching blog post on "7 nice peeps you should know about"... in which she mentions me, of all people! It's no secret that I adore Sarah and her blog, so naturally her praise and encouragement is so uplifting!

2 comments:

Nat Kringoudis Melbourne said...

Im too thankful for Sarah pointing you out! Now Im a follower and I love your blog! x

Laura Valerie said...

Thank you so much Nat, I'm so glad! I always love your comments on Sarah's blog :) xx